Monday, September 27, 2010

Photo Challenge Monday

I found some fun photo challenges, thanks to Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos, and I thought I'd jump on board.

First up, from a sorta fairytale, whose challenge this weeks is "snoozing."  I did a post a couple of weeks ago on this very topic, so I pulled one of those photos...


Photo Freak is looking for the best animal photos.  Last Spring, Caleb and I went to the zoo and saw this bonobo sporting some cool shades...


And finally, Barb's Photo Journal is challenging readers in her Alphabet Shoot Challenge.  This week, she is featuring the letter "D"...



"D" is for DINOSAUR!!

I will definitely be checking in with these ladies in the coming week, and looking for more photo challenges around blog-land.  So much fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Not gunna lie, the monkey is going into the compotion. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dinosaur...now that is a creative take for "D"...I am imagining your son's delighted grin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos I love the monkey and the glasses. thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that Monkey in shades... what a hoot to see! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so SORRY> Go to my blog please. Formal apology! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!! It definately pays to lug your camera around EVERYWHERE...

    ReplyDelete