Monday, September 27, 2010

Kids' Clothes Week Challenge: As Promised

I promised I would have the post with pictures of my finished puppy pajamas up last night and, well, I lied.  Or rather, spoke too soon.  This is real life, afterall.  Things happen.  Give me a break, huh?

So, here they are...


They are a little longer than I had intended.  Quite alright!  Lots of growing room...


The hems are a little funky, I'll admit, but if anyone comes around with a measuring tape, they are likely to get slapped.  This is my first non-costume garment I have made, afterall (besided the pirate pjs, of course).


I think he likes them, and that is all that really matters!

This was a blast!  I'm so glad I took part this week.  I'm looking forward to the next sewing challenge!

Did you participate in KCWC?  I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment