Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Photo Challenge...

No, I haven't abandoned National Sewing Month, or my bags.  I'm currently hand-sewing felt s'mores.  It is still sewing, it still counts.

I have been a little distracted by all of the photo challenges I've been finding lately.  I might be addicted.

Today, I'm going blue, with Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesdays.  Here is my "Blue" entry...


I snapped this through the windshield driving down 95 one afternoon.  Summer in Florida.  Gorgeous, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they need to create a law against driving and photography, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ironically, your blog has an ad called Pathological picture-taker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not ironic at all... not so much an ad as a button I found and posted

    ReplyDelete