Sunday, September 5, 2010

National Sewing Month: We're Back!

So I didn't get much in the way of actual sewing done today, but I did manage to get the pieces cut for my next bag.  And I managed to get it done within the span of 3 hours at a crafting night with friends.  Hey, don't judge!  Between eating, and corralling kids, and cutting fabric on a tiny little table, I think I did a good job.  And there were alot of pieces to cut... And the sun was in my eyes!

Anyways, I did manage to finish the backback I started for Caleb sometime in the Spring.  I didn't manage to take a picture of it.  But I will.

I do have some photos to share of the first of the tote bags in Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs.  It is an adorable little mini-tote bag, perfect for a little girl.


I love LOVE this fabric.  I got it in a fat-quarter bundle last fall to make blocks for my baby nephew.  It is by far one of my favorites.  Watch for more of these fabrics where ever I can use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment