Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids' Clothes Week Challenge

I finally got the next bag done from Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs, and I will post the pictures later.  There was no real reason it took so long, beyond laziness.  Actually that is not totally true.  I had 2 interviews this week (yeah!) so I got to bed early a few nights.  I was just lazy the other nights.

I am taking a week off of the bags to participate in the Kids' Clothing Week Challenge from Elise Marley.  I bought some fleece  last year, when the fleece went on sale, to make Caleb some pajamas.  He has been reminding me at least once a week since about his "puppy pajamas."  (Have I mentioned that the boy loves puppies?)  I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get that done.  I'll keep you updated on my progress. 

I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment