Monday, October 4, 2010

Writer's Workshop: High School Embarassments (or lack thereof)

This is the second week in which I have been stumped by the Writer's Workshop topic.  Last week it was all about an instance when I was lied to and how it effected me.  I spent the entire week pondering the question, and came up with nothing.  Not to say I have never been lied to, but I just could not think of a lie that had a lasting effect.

This week, the topic was embarassing high school embarassments.  This time, I honestly can't think of an embarassing moment.  I know, KNOW, there must have been some.  Especially given that I am generally embarassed as a rule.  Like, all the time.  Perhaps that explains why I can't think of a specific situation.

I like to think I'm not one to hold on the negativity.  I don't see the point of allowing things to fester, so I try to let go of things that cause anger and regret.  I'm hoping that maybe this shows that I'm succeeding, and as a result, I'm a much happier person now than I used to be.

And, because posts just seem to be lacking something without some pictures... (besides pictures, smarty-pants!)





Yeah, I might have a small problem...  stay tuned for more of these photos.  I just can't stop!

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time coming up with embarrassing moments too- not for a lack of them, but because of the off-chance that my mother comes across my blog. I wouldn't want her to see anything horrific!
    Dinner With Kir

    ReplyDelete