Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 19: A Hobby of Mine

Oh, yeah, hobbies I have!  Actually, I have 2 hobbies...

1. Learning stuff 

I have been in school, in one form or another, for most of the past 28 years.  That includes elementary through highschool, of course.  After I graduated, I jumped into college...  and nearly drowned.  I was totally burned out.  A few year later, I got a diploma in Gourmet Cooking & Catering.  Shortly after that, another diploma in Interior Decorating.  In 2004, 9 years after graduating highschool, I finally completed my AA.  A few years following that, I took a class or 2 in event planning.  Then I started working on a Business degree.  I didn't get far, but I plan on picking it up again soon.  Most recently, I started towards a degree in Crime Scene Technology, pretty much for fun.  I'm on a hiatis from that for a bit, until I'm back to a full time, permanent job.

That is just official education.  I love learning new stuff... which often ties into my other hobby...

2. Making stuff

Besides the photography, I dabble in sewing, jewlrey making, cooking...  I'm constantly finding new inspiration, things I want to learn and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment