Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday... 10/20



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?

Yes.  That is all I have to say about that.




{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?

Music.  I tried to learn to play guitar once.  But my teacher had hairy knuckles...  totally could not concentrate on what he was teaching.




{three} who’s your favorite villain?

Captain Hook...




{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?

Nope.




{five} what is your favorite disney movie?

Pirates... (big surprise, I know)




{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?

RESPECT!  For yourselves and one another.




{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?

I honestly have no idea.




{eight} your desk: messy or organized?

Messy... ashamedly messy




{nine} have you ever had surgery?

yep, 3... tonsil-ectomy, gall bladder-ectomy & Caleb-ectomy




{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?

I am absolutely in love with sugar gliders.


  I want one.


No comments:

Post a Comment