Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 12: Something I am OCD About

Its funny, sometimes I think I am boarderline OCD, but right now I can't think of anything in particular.  Never fails...

Hmmmm....

I will often still get up a couple of times to check on Caleb in the middle of the night...
I'll get up and check the locks sometimes, too...
I get paranoid about my zipper being down...
I second guess myself... like, alot...  and so I'll spend hours replaying things in my head to see if there was another way I could have handled them.  It becomes obsessive at times.

Ok, if there is anything I can say is a little OCS, it's counting.  I count and group in my head all the time.  Sometimes, I don't even realize I'm doing it; I'll just catch myself.  It is kind of wierd. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for follow me and sorry for follow back quite late.
    So busy this week with work. Follow back. :-)
    Nan
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    http://qualitytime-nan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete