Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 13: A Fiction Book

Not really clear on this one...  a fiction book I like?  a fiction book I'm reading?

Just for good measure, I'll answer both...

I have mentioned my favorite book, Steinbeck's East of Eden.  Well, a close runner up is Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird.

To Kill A Mockingbird

I never read this in school. I actually read it for the first time a few years ago as part of the local library's annual reading campaign.  Like a city-wide book club.  Anyways, I loved it!  I was so ticked that we never read it in school, in favor of some of the crap we had to read.  (I'm looking at you, Ethan Frome...)

On to a fiction book I am reading now, that would be Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.


Atlas Shrugged


Tough read, but I'm up to it.  When I have to time to read.  Between making Caleb's costume, making felt s'mores, candy corn wreaths (more on that later) and a birthday present for a certain little girl.  (I'll share that later, too.)  Really, though, so far, I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment