Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday...



{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?

My friends got me a dozen roses for my 21st.  Loved it!



{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?

Never tipped a cow, but I have been on plenty of snipe hunts.




{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?

I can't think of anything strange.  I can do a mean Cousin It imitation.  Does that count?





{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?

Not a huge chip fan.  If I had to choose, I'd say original Sun Chips. 





{five} do you know any tongue twisters?

Silly Sammy Slick Sipped Six Sodas and got Sick, Sick, Sick.
(10 point bonus if you can name the source without Googling it.)




{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Ocean Wonderland at IMAX.




{seven} do you collect anything?

I don't collect much intentionally anymore.  I used to collect shot glasses and cow stuff and Budweiser stuff and salt & pepper shakers. 





{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?

 Talking to strangers, or just talking to people in general.





{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?

Facebook...





{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?

"Oh, crap, what time is it??"


Hop on over to Leigh Ashley and share a wee bit of you!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't #5 Shel Silverstein? That's where I can picture reading it =)

    ReplyDelete