Monday, March 7, 2011

Slacker!!

Yep, that is me. Queen Slacker, even.  Sure, I can make excuses. I've been busy. Got a job, holidays, yada yada yada. And it is true, I was working some crazy hours over the holidays, which left little time or motivation to touch base with my little blog.  But here we are, 3 months into a brand new year, and still nothing.  I should be ashamed.  And I am.  I've actually missed it, but its like when you simply forget to call a friend for a few days.  And then, you realize it, and feel guilty and embarassed for not calling, so you don't call some more.  And then, before you know it, months have passed and you haven't called, and you know that she is probably thinking she did something to tick you off, even though you are really the jerk here  So, again, you continue to not call.  And it becomes this vicious circle, and in the end you are forced to admit that you are just an idiot.  Yeah, its kind of like that.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get on here more regularly. No promises, life still happens.  But I will do my best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment