Sunday, November 7, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 25: My Week in Great Detail

Last Sunday was Halloween.  We started our day by having Caleb's Halloween pictures taken at Target.  I wish I could share the pictures, but it seems they no longer allow you to download your sitting so I have to wait until I pick them up and scan them.  Bummer...

Anyways, after the pictures, we had lunch and went to play for a bit at the mall. Then we hit the Trunk or Treat at his school.  Ran into some friends.  Had a great time!  When we got home, we hit a few of the houses in the neighborhood, then ate a late dinner.  Halloween done.  Oh, he was Joe, from Blue's Clues...

Blue dressed up a Jedi Knight...

Monday through Friday were pretty routine and uninteresting.  Get up and dressed, get Caleb up and dressed.  Breakfast, off to school & work.  Come home, dinner, homework, bath and bed.  For both of us.

Well, I did make Caleb a costume for Book Character Day at school.  He was The Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George.  It turned out awesome!  If I do say so myself.


Yesterday's adventures can be seen on my last post, so I won't go into that again.

Today, I had to work.  Blah!  But, I got off early, after about 4 hours.  Then Caleb and I went to the movies to see Megamind. Caleb is a movie junkie.  Going to the movies together is a special time for us, and we always have fun.

After the movie, we attempted to go to the mall for a little playtime (it got cold this weekend) but it was way too crowded.  So we came home and Caleb watched TV while I worked on a project. 

Dinner and bath time were followed by puking.  Yep, Caleb told me his tummy hurt after dinner.  About 20 minutes later, it happened.  So far, it seems to have been a one time thing, like maybe too much junk today.  But we'll see. I don't see alot of sleep in my immediate future.  I never sleep well after Caleb gets sick.

So, that was my week in great detail.  As great as I'm going into it at least.  Here's hoping for a less stressful week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That sounds like a lot! I hope your little guy is feeling better for his sake and yours! The costumes turned out great though!

    ReplyDelete