Saturday, June 18, 2011

Zoo Trip #951 (or so...)


Splash Ground

I'll admit it, I enjoy visiting the zoo. Not only is it a great opportunity to spend time with my favorite kid in the world, and see some awesome animals, but I always walk out with great pictures.

This past week, we got a break in the smoke from our annual Summer wild fires, just in time for a JacksonvilleMommies.com zoo playdate.  Ok, so no one else was there, but no worries at all.  Caleb and I had fun. The splash park was open, so we skipped some of the animals and headed that way, catching the animals that were on the way.

So anyways, here are the pics!










So that is our latest zoo trip in pictures!  (Did I tell you about the dinosaurs at the zoo?  I'll have to be sure to do that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment